Flickr Images

THE BEGINNING



On Jun 2014, I continued my studies at Melaka.   It was a little bit hard at the beginning because I need to stay far away from my family plus im such a clingy girl. My studies was located at Alor Gajah, Melaka/ Kampus Alor Gajah or also being known as Uitm Lendu. In this campus, there’s always create many interesting event such as inviting artist, a lot of vendor and many more. On my second week in the campus, I participate in the dance audition that had been organized by Kebudayaan Uitm Kampus Alor Gajah. The audition start on 8pm on dataran keris, that place was quite far from my college. I was the first participant on that audition, I being told to dance three basics of dance that is joget, zapin and inang. All of it was tradisional dance.  




















0 comments: