Flickr Images

Hello !

HI  guys! Im Sarah. This blog is about my passion in dancing. Dance is part of my life, when I feel sad,bored and even stress I will dance. This is how I spent my time. I start dancing when I was 6years old. My first performance was in kindergarten. On that day, I need to dance in a group for mother’s day. We dance and sang at the same time. I was very happy because I make my mom happy. My passion did not stop there, I also continue my dance on primary school, high school and still counting until now. When I’m in Terengganu I learned many types of dance. Most of it was ethnic and tradisinal dance. I love tradisional dance a lot because it was really interesting. Ethnic dance were also interesting but a little bit difficult to learned the skills.  I join all dance perfomence in Terengganu and makes many friends from other culture and country through my dancing programme. The most  favourite programme that I had join in high school was Seni Budaya. This programme was a international programme, all the participators was from all states. In that programme i need to join the Sabah group to learn the ethic dance, it was so much fun. I need to wear their costum on that day. We created a simple dance on the performance day. We won the first place in that competition. My teacher was so proud of me.








0 comments: